I’ve said how in 2010 I want a new ride. But here’s what I’m thinking, and hear me out, but I might skimp on the automobile itself so I can also afford a motorbike of some sort for the sunny days. Ducati’s Vyper costs, I’m sure probably as much as two cars and two bikes alone, but it got me thinking, maybe I should snag a Piaggio or Vespa. Though, I still think they shouldn’t be street legal.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.