A few “I thought you’d be interested in,” and FYI’s later, I get an email from the crew at L.L. Bean Signature with an image of their Signature Waxed Canvas Maine Hunting Shoe in my inbox. This is just further proof that L.L Bean is taking it to new high with the Signature line coming out soon. These, though, are coming out sooner than the rest and will have a very, very limited run of which I hope to score a pair of my own. If I am able to wrangle a set (emphasis on ‘if’), it will make me glad that I have not yet brought home a pair of Bean Boots because, and I will admit, I like these the most. Seriously, how often do you see a press shot of a boot paired with shorts and you think, “That right there is not half bad of a look…” Priced at a very reasonable $129, too? Everything’s coming up Thrillhouse.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.