A day or two ago, Lawrence at SartInc posed a question regarding the classic blue colorways we’ve come to know and love on our pairs of Vans. While the simple classic colors are sharp, I was fortunate enough to pick up a pair of Authentics in a blue gingham and proceeded to wear the hell out of them. Being a fixie kid in them days, my many pairs of Vans went through hell as the waffle soul was the perfect grip for the pedals. Having hung up my fixed-gear ways, it’s time to give this pair a good clean and reintroduce them to the wardrobe this Spring. Or I could throw down $42 for a new pair or design a custom pair for a cool $60. We all need a pair of Vans, no?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.