I acquired my first pair of Yuketens this last week by way of the Country Ranger and winning an eBay auction. After first wear of said mocs, I made the assertion that I’d rather have a closet full of 9-10 pairs of ultra-high quality shoes, such as the Yukes, versus the 30-35 pairs of mediocre jams currently cluttering my space. These are the real deal…And in light of how nice these are, I wanna sell all my other shoes to make room for more quality. Check the Garage Sale soon…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.