So either your hometown team is playing away tonight or you didn’t get tickets to the season opener – or you did and I hate you. Not really. But not going to the park tonight won’t stop me from enjoying the fine fare offered up there. Like these nachos with homemade chips courtesy of Macheesmo (Recipe). If spicy isn’t your thang, try a different take of the popular mexican food via Sweet Nachos from Stephanie’s Kitchen (Recipe). Yeah that’s cinammon-sugar tortillas with vanilla ice cream and honey butter piled on top. Damn.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.