This past weekend I made those Homemade Reese’s Bars like I’ve been promising I would. I will be posting more pictures as soon as I get them all compiled. But if someone wants to take a crack at making Crispy Peanut Butter Bars, I would more than appreciate letting me know how they turned out and/or sending me some. Here’s the recipe. Get at it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.