There isn’t a more entertaining skate team to watch (in terms of cheap antics and goofy riding) than the boys at Enjoi. When I was really into skating, Louie Barletta was always someone I looked forward to meeting. Perhaps if this blog gets a little bigger, that dream can still someday come true. The fondness of the company began with their Panda logo and my enjoyment of the animal. I said how I’ve since not been as into the panda anymore, I still like the logo. And they’ve got a pretty cool Spring line coming out. More shots after the jump.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.