I was about to walk to Whole Foods for lunch yesterday when I thought to myself, “No. No let’s go stimulate the economy instead. It’s my duty as an American.” So I went through Urban. Nothing. JCrew. Not a thing. Apple Store. Pricey. Johnston & Murphy. What am I doing here? Then I remembered my friend works at the Gap…or at least he says he does. I’ve yet to see him there. Low and behold, and much to my surprise, they were having a damn fine sale on some cool bags. I got back to the office, checked the site, and although they don’t have the bag I got (for $20) online, they did have markdowns on the Weekender Duffel ($180) and Rugged Messenger ($50). Not too shabby. Even for the Gap. More pics after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.