I used to go through hair product like mad. I had long hair, you see, and would, firth thing out of the shower, straighten it, then throw a whole bunch of goop into it. Then I grew up a bit and realized the difference between cheap hair gel/mousse and the finer products that you don’t need to use a lot of to get a good look. Of course now I have shorter hair and use just a little dab of something similar to Bumble & Bumble’s Sumo Tech ($28). Diggit.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.