In the 100+ posts that I think I’ve probably used the words “summer” and “excited”, I think I’ve properly expressed my adoration of the season. I think I’m mostly looking forward to weekend BBQs and park trips. Packing up a bag of beer and snacks and heading to a friend’s place, then biking it to Wash Park for some frisbee and climbing trees. I’m losing my focus now, but speaking of bags, the Kanken Rucksack ($99) looks like it would hold a sixer and some chips. Plus the sacks look a little Dharma Initiative-esque. More colors if ya keep going.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.