When you retire, aren’t you supposed to get a golden watch? Isn’t that the tradition? I can’t wait to retire. Except for the fact that all the social security is going to be gone by then, and I will probably end up working well into my 100s (yes, I plan on living a looooooong life). I want to be one of those old guys who retired from his career job and now works at Wendy’s. Crotchety as all get out, but bored as hell so I took a part time job just to hassle today’s youth by screwing up their orders. “But I’m old. I can’t hear very well. You can’t fire me.” That’ll be the day. I’ll still be wearing a G Shock hopefully, though. Because I’ll be a cool old guy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.