Everytime I visit NYC, I stop into Pearl River Market in Soho and pick up a box of Kabaya Panda Cookies. Call it nostalgia from the days I used to live there and the company I used to keep. Long since gone are those days but I still keep an unopened box of the cookies on my desk at work. Everytime I look away from my computer screen and see the lil pandas smiling back at me in cookie form, i’m right back there in that weird candy aisle picking up a box for $1.80.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.