From WWII Troop Carrier / Missle Tracker to Man-made Reef ten miles off the coast of the FLA, The USNS General Hoyt S. Vandenberg was sunk yesterday. What baffles me is it took, $8.6M to put it on the bottom of the ocean. I would have done it for half that. But I wonder if I would have to provide my own eight-ton anchors to keep it in place. Thanks for the years of service, Vandenberg. May plant and fish-life keep you in good company for many years to come.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.