Jeremy and I were just talking about how living and riding bikes in SF would be crazy. Living because it’s more expensive than a pair of Fre Perry / Raf Simon boat shoes (comparatively) and riding because the hills and kids out there are just nuts. In a good way, but yeah. But the kids out there do have the luxury of living at the epicenter almost of the fixed gear culture. So it’s not so uncommon to see a Timbuk2 Messenger ($155) donning the grid of the sick city streets of the urban metropolis.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.