I tried this rad sushi joint last night. It came highly recommended by a friend of my mom’s, and since I was in the burbs yet again (seems I’m there often), I decided to seek out the little Japanese joint. It had a twist though. The chef was from Hawaii and couldn’t decide, or didn’t want to settle, on just one type of fare. So in addition to the sushi menu (the seared tuna was outta sight, btw) were Hawaiian style hamburgers and burritos. Really, something for everyone. And though I drank an amazing Reisling with my tuna and king crab legs, a nice single malt post-meal would have been nice. I will see if they have Yamazaki next time I’m there…which will be this weekend. Anyone wanna come?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.