Yep, two custom shirt posts right in a row! Right when you think I’m gonna zag, I keep right on zigging. Which sometimes can be a zag. Pretty philosophical, no? Oui. Philosophical people have to speak French. Except, like adding “o” to every word to make it Spanish, I just add “Le” to the beginning of every word to make it French. Like that new Sonic commercial. I like those guys. Funny. And now completely off topic, did you know you Create Your Own Shirt at Brooks Bros? It’s Le True.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.