Everytime I go to Chicago (NEXT WEEK!!!), I bring an extra bag. I also pack very light. I do this because I know I will be shopping loads while I’m there. They have a few shops we here in Denver are denied of. Which sucks. But it gives me a good excuse to travel. Plus, I get to see my out of town friends. I have a bag similar in size to that of the Burton Double Deck ($240) but I hardly use it. I usually check no bags on the way there, bringing a large duffel i my carry-on, and check it on the way home. Easier. More colors? Keep going.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.