I have determined that I need a field reporter for all this stuff going on outside Colorado. Volunteers? I can pay you in adoration, high praises, and candy blocks. SO if you’re going to be near 853 West 17th St. in Costa Mesa, CA next Friday and Saturday and want to snap some shots of the Modern Amusement Sample Sale, and maybe stop in and pick me up some stuff, it would be much appreciated. Jotting some words down about it might be a good idea…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.