If there’s one ability I wish I had, it would be artistic talent. I can’t draw. Painting? Awful. Even clay. I’m just bad at it. I don’t get it. And it’s not like what I make could be construed as “art” like some others’ can. Like Picasso. I do though like artists and what they are able to do with a blank canvas. Junko Mizuno does a great job of customizing a few figures and coming up with her own designs for Kid Robot. Just look at these bad boys..or girls..or whatever…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.