I got this seasoning salt called Vulcan’s Fire and, brother, it makes the best tasting food taste even better. Like, holy whoa. It’s spicy and, ah, I gotta stop talking about it. Now I’m hungry. I actually did sprinkle a bit on my bacon and eggs today. MMM, bacon. I love turkey bacon. And just in case I run out of it, I need the Baconnaise Gift Pack ($30). Crisis averted.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.