There was this one time camping when my buddy woke me up at dawn throwing his hatchet at a tree. Hungover and groggy, I was in no mood to move, but when he offered to let me have a throw, I jumped up. I mean, what man would say not to throwing a freaking axe?!? I wound up and chucked the blade at the tree, missed, and watched as the hatchet flew off and into the river. Not my fault really. I mean, it was, but why would you throw an axe at a tree with a river behind it? He wasn’t as mad as if I would have lost, say, his Swiss Army Rescue Tool ($90).
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.