Not being a huge beer drinker (taken to cheap whites lately), I still enjoy the occasional frosty bev. Mostly when out watching the sporting events at the local speakeasies. The one up my street has a strict no-outside-food policy. Asses. The one next to that one has a loose no-outside-food policy, encouraging you to bring whatever you want. That said, next time I go, I’m gonna spice up my Bud Lite with some of Twang’s Beer Salt. TWAAAAANG!!!!
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.