I have, I think, two or three t’s from Threadless, and I think that’s approximately the number of times I’ve worn them. When I got the first one, I was all, “Oh hey cool! A custom shirt!” Then I saw them eeeeeeee’rywhere. And I can’t play that game. I need another t-shirt these days like I need another hole in my head, but I still hunt down the custom tees to see what’s good. I like these Uneetee designs. More after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.