When I was about 14, I got really into watching old family movies. Not like, “A Christmas Story.” I mean old VHS’s of my family on vacation, celebrating Christmas, Birthdays…all that stuff. The filming was shaky and never ceased to give me motion sickness when I was done watching. Why I kept doing it, I have no idea. And what prompted it remains unknown. And why I have now stopped, well that’s a little easier to understand given I don’t live with my parents nor do I own a VCR. If I did, I could use the ElGato Video Capture ($100) to transfer the videos to my Mac.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.