I spent the afternoon going through the 160gig giant I call my iPod and doing a little Spring Cleaning. There’s gotta be 145gigs of crap on there I haven’t listened to once. As I was deleting some Swedish pop band, I came across the tunes of Paris, France’s Exsonvaldes and their newest record, “Near the Edge of Something Beautiful.” Find! I have since listened to the swaying and sparkling, indie-pop jams twice through. The guy’s voice reminds me a tad of Red Light Company which, if you remember, I raved about awhile back. Check these guys out. You’ll like it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.