The other night I was riding home from Loops, calling it an early night. Listen, I have a full time job on top of everything else I do and can’t hang sometime past 10pm. Deal. On my ride home, already exhausted, I went ahead and popped a damn tire. To add to the awesomeness of the situation, it was cold and was starting to rain, and I was still a mile or so out. Not like my Surley Jethro Tool or this FLV Bike Tool ($38) would have done me any good, but it was a nice feeling knowing that if some bum stepped to me, I could use it as a defense mechanism.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.