Denver’s Bike to Work Day is coming up. I think it’s the 24th of June. I like the idea of riding my bike to work. But as far as pulling the trigger on actually doing it, I’m terrible. I will go to bed all, “Heck yeah! I’m gonna ride to work, save some money, help the Earth, all that PC crap….rad! I can’t wait to wake up!” Then I wake up and realize I totally have errands to run at lunch so I can’t ride my bike to work. Excuses, excuses. I could snag the IF Mode ($2,250) and throw it in the car, as it is collapsable. Then I could ride…home, I guess?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.