We’ve been getting lots of rain here in Colorado. It’s making everything super green and lush which is nice. But it’s also making the ground super sloppy and muddy and worm-covered. It’s times like these I’m glad I invested in a pair of desert boots that look oddly similar to the J. Shoes Mojave Boots ($109). They work much better shlopping through the shlop than my Sperrys do. Plus, boots are in. YAY! More pictures after this…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.