Does anyone remember, about a year ago, when Alkaline Trio and Nike got together to make a shoe? It certainly, for me, was a WTF moment, but not so much that I was turned off by the idea. I was just sorta, “Guh? Well, whatever…” I never thought the shoe was too attractive, as red/black is one of my least fave colorways. And sorry to say, in person, they aren’t much better. Save for ALK3’s signature logo on the heel, the Nikes shall remain on the shelves of Nordstrom Rack in Flatirons rather than in my closet.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.