On Saturday, Amanda, Andrew, Jessica, Megan, and I were hanging out on the patio shootin the breeze not talking about anything all that groundbreaking. Andrew launched into a little story about Malcolm Gladwell’s Outliers ($15). What he related to us re: the book sounded interesting enough. So interesting in fact that I got onto my phone and Googled it to save for later. Then we went back to drinking wine and talking about the neighbor.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.