This weekend I finally picked my guitar up for the first time in a long time. Depressingly, I had forgotten a lot of the songs I had written last Summer when I was jamming close to every night. I listened to them on my iTunes and was able to pick them up again, so no worries. The only thing that was disheartening was I couldn’t find one damn guitar pick. When the Pick Punch is finally released, this problem will become a thing of the past. But in the meantime, where the hell did I put all my picks?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.