It’s a good idea to have a pair of stark white shoes. They really go with pretty much anything and when ya scuff em up a bit, they get boss. I know, I know, Spring Court’s ($192) are on the pricier side of the white-shoed realm, but believe me, they are worth it. I assume. Not that I own a pair myself, but they do come highly recommended by a buddy of mine.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.