Luke asked me the other day if I had heard of Jack N’ Grill in Denver. I told him that, yes, indeed, I have. And in fact, I’ve visited the fine establishment. Killer margs. Anyway, he said he saw it on Man Vs. Food when the guy tried to eat the 5lb Breakfast Burrito available there. I had to look into this as I had not heard of such a burrito. Sure enough, the $12 beast exists. Eight eggs, a pound of ham, grilled potatoes galore, tons of cheese, onion, and choice of chili. If you finish it? They take your picture. Though I think the last thing I would want to see upon completion of this monster is what I’d look like after. Anyone down to tackle this one? If so, I will put you on the blog. Somehow.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.