Sometimes after I post up accessories like necklaces, rings, and bracelets, I begin to question just the hell it is I am doing. Are people actually going to buy this ring just because it’s from JCrew? Maybe. Crazier things have happened. But thanks to finding awesome things like a Tac-15 Tactical Assault Crossbow ($1300), I can not only reclaim my manliness, but pretend that I would actually use it to shoot some effing deer or something.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.