When I rode Loops with Jer a little bit ago, we stopped into the LQ to grab some booze for the pit stops. Not being a huge beer drinker myself, I opted for a cardboard bottle of white wine, you know, to travel with. I would gone the glass-route, but since I was planning on stuffing it in my backpack, the cardboard option was A) lighter and B) a safer bet in case I crashed and didn’t want chard on all my stuff. Of course, I could snag a Colorado Wine Caddy ($60) next time and call it a wash.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.