When Luke brought over the MASH SF DVD the first time, I was stoked on it. The tricks some kids are able to do on their fixed-gears are astonishing. In fact, the only qualm I have with videos like that are that they can only hold my attention for so long before all the stunts start to look the same. Not that I get bored, I just want to watch something else. I don’t know if it will be the same case with Death Pedal ($20), as there has been some time in between the Mash flick and this one, giving the riders time to come up with new stuff to do atop a bike. Check the FRSH x Death-Pedal Tee ($32) after the jump.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.