I found myself in the Highlands last Saturday at Sunflower doing a bit of grocery shopping: some tofu, vegetables, almonds, olives…good stuff. I buy a bottle of the same hot sauce everytime I’m there. This time, though, I noticed a mustard sale. So I checked out the varieties. It was then I came across Sierra Nevada’s brand. I had no idea the beer company dabbled in the condiment business. I snagged a jar of the Pale Ale / Honey Spice ($3.50). They have a few other flavors, too. Amazing. Especially with chicken on rye. C’mon lunchtime.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.