What I really need is for some a my friends that have a few bucks to spend to come over to my house, rummage through all my stuff, and make me offers on just about everything I own. I need a purge of my gear in a bad way. I suppose I could hold a garage sale, but I hate the whole planning and follow through of that, especially living downtown. I’d have to do it on the sidewalk, monitor it the whole time, and worry that with every drifter that passes, if something’s gonna get jacked. Though, giving a lot of it away to Goodwill is a charitable thing to do. It’s just when I see awesome bags and stuff like these from Head Porter ($93 – $241), I wanna get rid of everything and start over.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.