I want a damn cruiser board for the summer. There, I said it. I don’t want a pair of Birks, nor am I going to wear cargo shorts and acid bear t shirts. I just want a cool little cutter board to cruise around on. I like that Arbor Board I posted a bit ago, but I like this Buddy Carr board ($160) more. Maybe it’s the simple “Hello” in the griptape. Yeah, actually, I think that’s it. More shots after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.