I’m sort of having one of my “I miss NYC today” days. I don’t know why it happens, but from time to time it does. Don’t get me wrong, I would trade the world for my present locale, but sometimes when I find myself perusing blogs and coming across the online stores for the little shops I used to frequent in New York when I lived there, I get a bit nostalgic. It passes. I remember hot Williamsburg days, window shopping the local merchants, etc. And though I don’t remember Ku. from my days there, had I seen the Track Frame Necklace ($75) in the window, I’d probably have picked it up. More shots after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.