Although NYC’s mass trans is much more convenient in terms of available routes, directions, and sheer enormity, I think I dig Chicago’s system a little better for really one reason in particular: you can link your bank account to the card you swipe to access the trains. No fussing around with lines in stinky subway tunnels waiting to buy a Metro Card, which is never a pleasant experience. I do miss the tokens, which are now remembered via Cufflinks ($60). Plus, The Lords of Hell ride the El. If you get that, I love you. More styles after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.