Sometimes late-night product hunting is a trip. For instance, did you know that some of the snazziest gear comes from the Oriental Rim? Of course you did. And you also know that getting your grubby lil paws on it is next to impossible. Why oh why must these Porter X Beams Boys Bags ($163) be among those items, though? Okay, sure, ZOZO tags them as women’s bags, but I’d rock one. I’m secure enough with who I am. More shots after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.