I watched the Big Lebowski recently as I had let my friend borrow it and it took awhile to get back to me. What a tremendous flick. Really. Though sometimes it’s quoted a little too much by some people I find a little too annoying, I still can watch it and find it funny. Not like kids quoting the pitiful Family Guy characters. That irks me to no end. Anyhow, everytime I watch Lebowski, I want a White Russian and to go bowling. Throw on a bath robe, a pair of The Dudes from Sabre ($95) and hit the lanes. Sounds like a night. More shots after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.