I went through my shoes this morning and started down the path of making the difficult choices of which to keep and which to get rid of. It’s a pain in the ass but given that shoes are literally falling off the rack in my closet now, it’s imperative. I sort of can’t wait to get home tonight and get down to business with it. Come to think of it, this isn’t going to be that tough. Seriously, when I think of the bottom shoe boxes that haven’t been opened in perhaps a year, this may actually be fun. Problem is, when I see shoes like the A.R.C.’s ($90), I’m all, “What’s another pair? I ain’t hurtin noone.” But you are, good sir. You are.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.