Seriously, there’s nothing better than getting something for free. Like the time I went out for thai and found a hair in my Basil Tofu and got the meal comped. Of course, I was so sickened by the experience that I hardly ate the replacement dish they brought and have since vowed to never revisit the establishment. Luckily that won’t happen if you order from KidRobot.com and snag a free figure with your purchase.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.