Jeremy and I are heading to the ink shop this week or next to finally get some Lure tshirts printed up. We should probably discuss design, though. I just though of that. Cool. Okay. Maybe tomorrow night. I will then be giving them out via the blog and contests and user-submissions and a whole slew of ways to ensure you’re having fun with the Lure. Who doesn’t love a custom shirt? Like the KRY Art is Dead ($35)? That’s pretty neat, too.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.