I once knew a girl that was so deadset on owning a Mini. After she told me, the strange phenomenon begins: You start seeing the lil bastards everywhere. It happens with everything. I want a Honda Element and if I look in any direction, I will no doubt see one. And then temptation, eagerness, and want set in even more. Strangest thing. Like, just now, I saw a Mini. Not the 50th Anniversary Edition, as only 250 of those bad boys will be made, but it did have a Union Jack rooftop. I like those.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.