I don’t know whether it makes me more or less of a man, but I haven’t seen one of the Star Wars movies all the way through. Wait, that’s a lie. I think I saw Clone Wars in theatres. The George Lucas flicks never held my interest the way they did others’. I’m do however harbor a great fondness for the Lord of the Rings trilogy. As of yet, I don’t think a Orche tote bag exists, like Star Wars’ Darth Vader Back Buddy ($40), but we can remain hopeful, no?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.