I wish I knew more people with pools. Amanda’s brother lives close to what we all dub the “Denver Dorms.” They have a pool there. But it’s infested with shirt-less bros flexing their muscles while wearing backwards white caps and boardshorts, blasting bad techno music and drinking Natty Ice. No place for me and a Motorized Lounge Chair Pool Float ($125). Keep looking, bud.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.