I was rollin with them Frog Eye lights on my bike up until recently, when one burned out. Son of a gun. And it was totally at night. And, yep, I almost got smashed by a cab. Lights are more important than one would think on a bike. They didn’t come in handy at all the time some drunk stumbled out of his car, opening the door into the bike lane and saw me topple over it. Bike? Fine. Fingers and face? Bloody. Door? Ruined. Will and Diamond Fang FTW! I’m cosidering going the Valve Cap Lighting ($15) route still.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.